Saturday, February 8, 2014

Changes

Many things have happened in my life since I stopped blogging regularly.  I had not realized how much time had passed until last week.  I am going to try to blog regularly again as I found it fun and somewhat therapeutic.  


Since my last entry my husband has completely recovered from his ankle surgery and is working hard to further his military career.  It was a long journey to accomplsh full recovery but I am proud of his accompishemnt.
 
 
 
My son also had surgery on both of his eyes (at the same time) in order to fix some muscle issues.  He no longer has a weak eye and a strong eye.  The doctor made the eye muscles in both eyes exactly the same.  Now the child can literally see straight.
 
 

Also, my husband has legallyadopted my son...now our son.  This was an amazing event for us and we are about to celebrate the one year anniversay of our family becoming official.

 
 
Another great event of the past year is we purchased our first (and hopefully last) house.  It was a stressful event but one that has been well worth the hassle. 


 
 
Hope you enjoyed the rush through the past year of my life!!!  Look for another blog entry coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment