Saturday, June 9, 2012

I am an Angel

So I got a temporary job last week.  After months of searching I was hired to be a cashier on a temporary basis.  I am super excited as I always wanted to work for this company.

I was hired as a cash wrap associate at Victoria's Secret during the 2012 semi-annual sales event.  I hope I can impress them and do a good job because I want to be kept on permanently.  I love the products.  It is so easy to sell products and give personal testimony on products I actually use and love.  I use so many of these product.  Everything from the undergarments to the perfumes.  I have my favorites in all of the departments. 

Currently my favorite bra is the Dream Angels Add 2 cups Push Up.  I have it in this pattern...



I went to three different stores before I found this pattern in my size.  I want to try the new Knockout Bra but I have not purchased it yet.  I might get one during semi-annual.  I am still undecided about it.  I will probably get it though.  Sometimes it is nice to get something for me and even though I do not shop often, some days I just have to get treat myself.    

In fact, today I spent money on products before I could get out the door when my shift was over.  They only had one pair of my favorite PINK lounge pants (Boyfriend cut) in my size so I HAD to buy them before someone else did.  I needed these pants.  I also had to get a matching top or it would have been pointless.  I typically do not buy things for myself because I always think my husband or son might need something.  However, it felt nice to spoil myself for a little while.  And I got some lotions too...now I smell SUPER pretty and I glitter just a little bit!!! 



For some reason this job excites me.  I cannot wait for Tuesday when semi-annual begins.  I will have an 8 hour shift that day.  I expect it to be super busy.  Just the way I like work to be.  Slow days are boring.  However, I will not be boring because all my new lotions will make me sparkle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment