Sunday, May 20, 2012

Busy Days

I have not written my blog in several days.  I have been so very busy trying to get things in order for the upcoming events in my life.

My husband had been gone for nearly two weeks and the day he returned we had to "hit the ground running" to get stuff done.  His first day back we had two pre-op appointments for his surgery AND we had to get all the paperwork over to the housing office.  we did get approved for our house so now we get to move.

Friday I went to Seattle with a friend.  It was a great time.  We had dim-sum and saw some of the sights.  However, that is an entire blog topic itself.  We plan to do it again so we can see the things we missed on this trip.  I did however mark a few things off my list.

Monday I have a job interview and an appointment with JPPSO.  Or should I say my hubby will meet with JPPSO.  I cannot be in two places at once lol.  I am glad he can handle this one.  Later int he week we have to sign our lease papers and then pick up our keys.

The next week on Tuesday is when my hubby has his surgery.  I will be relieved when it is done and we are on the path to recovery.  Once his surgery is done, I have to get mine in order.  I found out I have meniere's  disease which is causing me to lose my hearing.  It is treatable so I am staying positive.  At the moment, I am mainly focusing on how bad I want this job.  I really really want this one!

I will keep updating how things go for us.  I will just be glad when things are no so hectic!

No comments:

Post a Comment