Friday, May 25, 2012

Always busy

So this week has been terribly busy.  Everyday I have been running around taking care of stuff.  By the end of the day I am so exhausted I literally feel like I crash!!!  Maybe I need more caffeine...but then my heart might explode.  Thus I digress. 

With everything I have done this week, you would think I would be winding this process down but noooo.  Every time I think I am almost done, I get a crap-ton more paper work to do. 

We did get the lease signed this week.  Along with all the JPPSO paper work and appointments set up.  Then we later found out my name was not added to the form so we have to stop back in to get that fixed...thanks guys lol!  Also, the lease signing was not just a signing.  It was an entire military brief.  Took over an hour to get the paperwork completed.  I was not expecting that at all.  Once that was done, I went on ahead and paid our deposit early.  Heaven help us if we waited until the last minute and something was done incorrectly.

I also had to run all over town to get paper work mailed to our current realtor and I had to take care of some insurance paperwork.  Not to mention normal errands like delivering the child to his appointments and going to the grocer.

Today we spent hours having me added to that previously mentioned JPPSO paperwork and  getting info to register our son for the new school.  We also have to enroll him in CYSS so we can use day care services and let him participate in sports.  No it is not the same office.  We had to go to different locations to get this paperwork.  Afterwards we had to go back to the same building from where we started to get another form so we can register our weapons for post living.  once all this was done we finally met the property manager (who was late by the way) to get our keys to the new place.  

Now that it is dark and I am completely exhausted my dear sweet hubby says, "Are you going to bed?  It is not even 11pm?  You are getting old and tired."  I swear he is asking for a groin punch!

No idea what I will do tomorrow.  Hopefully sleep in late and have someone else make me breakfast...but I am not holding my breath!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment