Monday, May 21, 2012

The Waiting Game

All I can say about today is that it has proven to be full of things for which I must wait.  WAIT WAIT WAIT...I am not the most patient person in the world either.  Waiting is something I hate.  it stresses me out.  Gives me so much more time to worry. 

Unfortunately, today my husband's surgery got rescheduled, not once BUT TWICE.  The doctor called and rescheduled it from May 29th to June 1st.  About an hour later the hospital called stated it was rescheduled to June 5th because they needed more time to grow the bone they are going to use to do his bone graph.  It needed more time to mature.  I am glad they are making sure things are done properly but it has been scheduled for May 29th for over a month.  Today they realized the bone would not be mature in time???  This irritates me to no end!

I also found out I have to wait another month before I can fully move because of our realtor.  They will lie like dogs in order to fill a property.  Very much done with it all.  It is what it is and I just have to wait.

Lastly, I am waiting to find out if I will get the job I interviewed for today.  I should know something by the end of the week, hopefully.  I really want this job so I will be waiting with baited breath.  It is closely located to where we are moving and it has hours I can work with and still be able to care for my family.  Keeping  my fingers crossed for this one!!!

OH, I also want some bubble milk tea but have to wait until I can get it.  Well, I have to wait until I go somewhere that has it.  I also have to wait for diet cheat day...but I want it now.  I am craving it so badly.  YUMMS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment