Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nothing Important

Today was a day of fun in the sun.  Nothing eventful happened and nothing was really accomplished. 

My son and I went to post for a little lunch and to pick up a few things for the house.  We decided to go over to Shoreline Park on North Fort Lewis.  We had planned to take out one of the peddle boats but saw none available.  Since that was not available, he played basketball with some other boys while I read George Orwell's 1984 while sitting in the sunshine.  It was such a pleasant day out.  I got a little sun on my skin and it felt AMAZING.  Wish I could tan but I turn red lol.  Sunscreen is my friend. 

Once we were tired of the park we grabbed a milkshake and came home.  Since we have been home we have watched several of the Harry Potter Films while eating popcorn and pizza pockets.  This has been such a fun uneventful day with my little guy.  I wish everyday could be this relaxing but next week is going to be a busy one for me.  I am not looking forward to it.  However, I will deal with that when the time comes.  for now, I am going to watch the rest of the Harry Potter Films and hang out with my little man on Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment