Friday, April 27, 2012

Internet Cats

Many times as I sit around and surf the Internet, I find myself looking at Internet cats. It usually happens as such a random thing. I may not even notice I am doing it until I have lost an hour or more of my life. 

Like I said, when it happens it is very random. I may start out looking for coupons or searching for a music video and suddenly I see a cat in the side bar. I cannot resist clicking on the link and looking at the stupid thing. It is like Internet crack and I cannot get enough of it. 


Those stupid, furry, irresistible kitty cats. All dressed up in costumes or dancing. Some of them in photos (as the ones you see posted).  The website http://icanhascheezburger.com/ has been given so many hours of my life.  Hours I can never get back yet I do not regret spending it browsing these LOL CATS.  They are so entertaining and addicting. 

Hell, Keyboard Cat is now on a pistachio commercial; and they are all so cute.  Well all but the hairless ones. I am not a fan of the hairless cats. They scare me. But that is an entirely other blog lol.  Burger has to be my all time favorite cat though.  Burger and Fries the Angry Lunatic Cat, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z_3EZWkM1c, is a classic.  Everyone should see this crazy kitty.  I really love this one. 

I think one of the reasons I love looking at these cats is because it makes me miss our cat less. Our cat was about 16 years old when he passed away. He died while my husband was deployed so it was hard on me and our son. My husband had this cat since he was 13 so it was REALLY hard to tell him his best little fur ball friend was gone.


We have looked into getting a new cat but no other cat will ever replace Jo. Jo was a special cat. Old, fat, cute, cuddly and loved bacon.  He was the best cuddler.  He also was a great comfort while I was alone.  He would lay with me on the couch as I watched stupid mindless television.  His purring was always relaxing and comforting. 

We also cannot afford the $500 pet deposit to have a pet. Thus we remain pet less and I find myself distracted daily by the cute Internet felines.  As I watch people make them dance around, I remember how Jo would look at me all hatefully when I would make him dance.  I always laugh when I have these memories. 

One of these days we will have a new cat.  Hopefully, when that happens, I will not get distracted by so many Internet cats.  Unless of course, I make the new cat watch them with me so I can teach it tricks.  HAHHAHA....if I do this I will post videos and this will then become a cat VLOG! 


RIP Jougert.  We will forever miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment