Monday, April 30, 2012

Dads

First I need to apologize for skipping my blog yesterday but I was REALLY sick.  I was in bed all day and all night.  I had issues with nausea all day.  Thank goodness my husband was willing to take care of me. 

So I have no idea what to write about tonight.  I have had the most uneventful day.  I had another job interview.  Eventually I have to find a job doing something.  If nothing else, there is always amateur night at the strip club.  I am only half joking about that. 

I guess I will write about what has been annoying me most today.  Child Support, or lack there of.  I have not received child support for some time now for my son.  Between not receiving this and being unemployed our budget has been really tight lately.  We are never a wasteful family but times are getting hard. 

I often wonder if my son's bio-dad thinks my son eats less food or needs less just because bio-dad cannot send child support.  Thank God I have my husband that makes sure my son does not do without anything he needs. 

It may not be easy but we always find a way.  I am blessed to have such a loving man that not only accepts my son but also treats him better than his real father ever has. 

Ok I am done venting.  Sorry for the bitchy blog tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment