Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Birthday 2012

I have had such a busy, fun filled day.  I have nearly ran out of enough time to get my blog published before midnight.  The reason I am so late getting this done is because today is my birthday.  It has been wonderful. 

First my husband brought me breakfast in bed.  It was a wonderful English muffin and coffee.  I later received many phone calls from my family and friends on the other side of the country.  All calling to tell me happy birthday and how much they missed.  I was able to talk to my uncle, whose birthday is tomorrow, for over an hour.   It was the first time I had talked to him in over a year.  So it was nice to hear his voice and I really enjoyed our conversation!  I really felt loved. 

After that my husband made me a wonderful turkey wrap for lunch.  It was so good with the melted cheese and spicy mustard.  He then baked me a cake.  He said it was the first cake he had ever made.  Unfortunately, he forgot to use cooking spray in the pan so the cake stuck to the pan but it tastes AMAZING.  I could care less if it is pretty.  It is the taste and thought that counts!

A bit later my son returned home from school and  he and I had to go to the dentist.  Not the most exciting thing to do on your birthday but I did not want to cancel the appointment.  Well we both got great reports.  No cavities and no work needed!  Apparently it is amazing that I have all of my teeth and none of them have any dental work.  I have never needed fillings or crowns.  The dentist was really impressed.  This also made me feel great, as I am getting older lol. 

Once I returned from the dentist my husband made dinner for our family.  He made chicken alfredo.  Again, it was really good.  I could get accustomed to this type of treatment.  A girl could get spoiled quickly when being treated like this!

Lastly, my two best Washington girl friends came to visit me.  They brought me a yummy cupcake and I got stuff to make homemade sushi.  I also got a sweater and tank set and a HELLO KITTY key chain.  I love Hello Kitty and so does my friend.

All I can say is I have the most amazing family and friends.  I love them all and feel so grateful to have them in my life.  I hope I can continue to remain close to my family even thought we are so far apart.  I also want to stay in contact with my friends no matter I am transferred in this world.  They have made this portion of my life so fantastic.  I never want to lose contact with them.  It may take effort for us to stay in touch but we can make it happen.  We are Team Panda! 

So all-in-all, I had a great day and I owe it all to my incredible family and friends.  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment